Blog | How to write Nepali properly in Adobe Photoshop using Nepali (Google Input Tools)
How to write Nepali properly in Adobe Photoshop using Nepali (Google Input Tools)
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Here, you will learn to write NEPALI properly with ease in Adobe Photoshop. These steps are tested in Adobe Photoshop CS6 version in Windows so there could be little differences in the process depending on your version and platform.
- First of all, create a new document in Photoshop.
- Download google nepali fonts (Google Input Tools) as it is easy to use for typing Nepali than the default Nepali Keyboard. Choose Nepali language, agree to Google Terms of Service and press download button.
- After installation, go to Edit menu in photoshop, choose Preferences and click Type.
- Being selected Type on the left pane, check Middle Eastern in the ‘Choose Text Engine Options’ group box and press OK.
- Change the input keyboard method to Nepali (Google Input Tools).
- You can press windows key+space to alter the input method or you can search for ‘language and keyboard options’ or you might see an icon on the taskbar which shows current input method and allows to modify the input method.
- Now, restart the photoshop and create new document once again and you’re ready to go.
If you have already a photoshop document with Type East Asian as Text Engine Options, nepali typing will not work as expected. You need to change the Text Engine Options to Middle Eastern and then you have to work on new fresh document.