Dear students/juniors of Informatics College Pokhara, ,
Here we you will get the guidance for this year (2017) HTML web project. Following are the few of the projects done by the past year (2016) students. There are two parts: Html Code and Documentation. Review them and get the idea for initiating your project. Start and complete ASAP. It is for your own benefit.
- Niraj Pun Magar
- Documentation: "Documentation-NirajPunMagar"
- Code: "Code-NirajPunMagar"
- Sagar Thapa
- Documentation: "Documentation-SagarThapa"
- Code: "Code-SagarThapa"
- Raju Nepali
- Documentation: "Documentation-RajuNepali"
- Code: "Code-RajuNepali"
- Mamta Gurung
- Documentation: "Documentation-MamtaGurung"
- Code: "Code-MamtaGurung"
Note: They have used
<table> element to design the layout. But in our case, use CSS for designing layout.
Following are few of the project ideas that you can build on:
- Institution-School, College, Kindergarden, Language institute,
- Restaurant, Hotel & Resort
- Movie Theatre (e.g. Qfx)
- Ecommerce (Selling & Buying online)
- Universal Studios
- JobSite and
- Any available company in the market
These are the guidelines provided by the college. Your project work needs to be in congruence with it in order to achieve a good grade.
- Project guidelines: "Project Guidelines"
Follow these requirements as well:
- The website should include at least 7 web pages i.e. 7 html files.
- Out of 7 pages, at least 2 pages must consist <form> element (i.e. functionality from Update 2).
- Program Readability:
- Comments in code
- Indentation in code
document.write(), window.prompt(), window.alert()
- image slider
- Date object to display today’s date, time, copyright year etc.
- dynamically change the content of the HTML elements (via innerHTML property).
- Don’t forget to use validation in pages that includes forms.
You will also need to include at functionality in your web project. Here are some of the functionalities that you can include in your project:
- Buy & Sell
- Product Order
Don't forget to include form validation in these functionalities and display appropriate output based on their actions.
This is all of the codes that we did in our HTML classes: "Html Class Code 2017-CPG103.zip"
"Learning the basics of creating a website using HTML" available on YOUTUBE.
"Embed Audio and Video files in a HTML page" available on YOUTUBE.
"Embed Youtube Video to HTML page" available on YOUTUBE.
"Toggle (Hide/Show) an Element" available on w3schools.com.
UPDATE 3 | Project presentation:
- Presentation includes 10 marks out of 100.
- Presentation must be done in roll number order.
- Your presentation must be prepared in power point slide and it should include:
- Introduction, Current system and Proposed system.
- After slide show, display your web project (website) by describing its features simultaneously.
- The maximum time for total presentation is 7 minutes.